Thursday, March 17, 2016

Ceramic chicken spray painted

I love the farmhouse style and thanks to Pinterest, I have a good idea what items scream farmhouse.  It seems no kitchen is complete without a white ceramic chicken.    So when I found this colorful little chicken in a thrift store, I knew he was coming home with me.



All he needed was a coat of white gloss spray paint.     



 I am on babysitting duty this afternoon for my grandson, so this was the perfect makeover to do.  Less than one hour. :).  


 When you shop in a thrift store or yard sale, try to look past the color you are seeing.  Color is the easiest thing to change.  Focus on things like the shape and overall condition of an item.


My little chicken now lives in my china hutch.  





   Time to take my Beleek out for St. Patrick's Day.

No comments: